List of the Publications
1. Enno så segla ho Magnill: Viser, rim og regler frå Nordmøre (Local folksongs and rhymes from Nordmøre: 10 of the folk melodies are written by Alexey Kurbanov). Published by: Nordmøre Mållag, 2002 (texts and commentaries in Norwegian).
2. Graaf, Wim de (Kurbanov, A.) About Organ in Russia in the Middle Ages // Almanach “The Last Thursday”, No. 5, Novgorod State University, Novgorod, 1996 (in Russian).
3. Kurbanov, A. Traits of the Genre Evolution and Peculiarities of the Instrumental Settings of the Russian Organ Music of the 1960 - 1990s (based on the works of the Leningrad – St. Petersburg composers): Research Etude. St. Petersburg, 1998 (in Russian)
4. Kurbanov, A. Organ Music of Leningrad – St. Petersburg in the 1960 – 1990s: Monography. Novgorod: Novgorod State University Publishers, 1999 (in Russian).
5. Kurbanov, A. Development of the Organ Music in 1960 – 1990s (based on the works of the Leningrad – St. Petersburg composers): Autoreport of the Ph. D. Dissertation of the Fine Arts Candidate. St. Petersburg, 2000 (in Russian).